BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 4, 2009

you've gotta try to remember the weight of the tide


Today, i went shopping.

fun shopping. with Marie and Emily.
and i had a BLAST.

i got so many cute things that you will see over the course of the next week (likely).
i'm so ecstatic with so many of my purchases.

and i saw a plush labbit, and I thought of Nasha. so cute. :)

goodness, there was so much stuff too.
we went to Jupe, a little indie clothing store on the Southside.
Then we went to H&M, Urban Outfitters, and Forever 21. It was beautiful, beautiful, chaos.

and i loved it.

I came out of the experience with one outfit that I felt that I had been missing: a sailing outfit.

Now, I don't sail -- but I felt that if I did, this outfit would fit quite perfectly.





hat -Kimchi Blue via Urban Outfitters, shoes - Cheng's via Urban Outfitters, dress - Forever 21, necklace - Target

0 comments: